Special Services Division
SPI’s Special Services Division is comprised of consultants with national expertise in highly focused areas. This division brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and judgment gained from years of service in the public sector. Additionally, they are available to provide insight, guidance and assistance as companies develop strategy, Go-To-Market plans, communication outreach and opportunity pursuit plans. Our talent includes the following:
- Brad Livingston – criminal justice strategy and guidance, law enforcement, executive and financial issues, planning and strategy development
- Samantha Meazell – meeting facilitator, idea generator and focus group moderator
- Ed Benjamin – federal proposal writer
- Linda Summers – proposal writing
- Lynda Baker – group process consultation and meeting facilitation
- Elizabeth Ann Gates – board/staff training and coaching, strategic planning, organizational assessments and special event planning
The consultants in this division are well-equipped to offer assistance to clients because of their government executive leadership experience, decades of project experience and their relationships throughout the country.
Key Special Services Division offerings include, but are not limited to the following:
- Policy expertise – provide a coordinated strategic approach for navigating political environments and regulatory issues
- Procurement consulting – manage execution of procurement strategies
- Advocacy – represent clients with public officials at every level of government
- Strategic counsel – development and execution of detailed action plans
- Strategy development – advance sales strategies that result in increased revenues
To learn more about SPI’s Special Services Division, send email to email@example.com.