SPI’s Fast Track
SPI is now offering an exclusive Fast Track engagement program for small companies interested in increasing revenues in the Trillion Dollar Government Marketplace.
Our services include market analysis, a customized opportunity pipeline, procurement strategy, sales coaching and guidance to provide a competitive advantage.
When it comes to capturing business, SPI’s consultants have a 20 year proven track record of success …and that experience provides clients a competitive advantage.
SPI’s Fast Track program includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Proven strategies to better pursue and capture lucrative contracts;
- Hands-on support that drives revenue;
- Contracting opportunities that match your company’s specific criteria;
- Established listings with cooperative purchasing programs;
- Network opportunities to engage you with more prime contractors;
- Premier sales coaching; and
- Anything else to capture more business!
SPI’s proven model allows clients to see opportunities before they are announced and then pursue new business with a competitive advantage. The team provides opportunity research, procurement strategy, sales guidance and government affairs counseling – along with everything else needed to be successful.
SPI’s Fast Trac offerings include, but are not limited, to the following areas:
- Training – Consultants are all veterans of the executive ranks of government and use their expertise to help clients increase government contracts and revenue.
- Procurement Consulting – Experts will cover a range of comprehensive procurement services, and every engagement is customized for specific needs.
- Customized Research – SPI’s team of experienced researchers will provide data and analysis for any objective. SPI has a 20-year reputation of success in gathering hard-to-come-by information. That information is customized to fit specific needs and objectives. The research team can accommodate even the most difficult research requests.
- Government Affairs – SPI’s government affairs services result in an effective coordinated approach for navigating political environments and regulatory issues.