SPI is pleased to announce the availability of the National Bond Report Subscription.
Since 2007, SPI has been the leading source of information on Texas local government bond elections. We now offer bond reports for other states.
Purchasing an annual subscription entitles you to the following:
- A list of every public entity that is planning to hold a bond election through November 2021 along with the dollar amount, project information details, and the election result
- A list of proposed upcoming bond elections under discussion for December 2021 and later
These reports are available for purchase with one-time and subscription options available:
- All states – Annual subscription with monthly updates: $2995
- All states – Fall 2021 (June – November) results report: $1295
- All states – Spring 2020 (December – May) results report: $995
- Individual states or custom group of states – Call Kirk Yoshida at 512-965-7999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to view a sample report page, contact Kirk Yoshida at 512-531-3927 or email@example.com
For information on the Texas Bond Report, please visit www.spartnerships.com/texas-bond-package.
Disclaimer: The National Bond Report requires a major commitment on the part of Strategic Partnerships, Inc. to compile and update. It is highly valuable intellectual property. By purchasing the National Bond Report, you acknowledge that the information you are about to receive is covered by U.S. copyright law. Thus, distribution, reproduction, sharing, or otherwise giving access to any party outside of your organization, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. This includes posting the data to a public Internet site, list serve, or any other sharing mechanism. If you have any questions regarding these terms or the use of data from the National Bond Report, please contact Kirk Yoshida at 512-531-3927.