SPI is pleased to announce the availability of the Spring 2021 national bond report.
Since 2007, SPI has been the leading source of information on Texas local government bond elections. We now offer bond reports for other states.
Purchasing one of these reports entitles you to the following:
- A list of every public entity that called a bond election between December 2020 and May 2021 along with the dollar amount, project information details, and the election results
- A list of proposed upcoming bond elections under discussion for June 2021 and later, which will be delivered at the end of May 2021
These reports are available for purchase with one-time and subscription options available:
- All states – Annual subscription with monthly updates: $2995
- All states – Spring 2021 subscription with monthly updates through the Nov. elections: $1695
- All states – May 2021 results report only to be sent after the May elections: $995
- All states – Fall 2020 results report – covers all elections held from June 2020 to Dec. 2020: $995
- Individual states or custom group of states – Call Kirk Yoshida at 512-965-7999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to view a sample report page, contact Kirk Yoshida at 512-531-3927 or email@example.com
For information on the Texas Bond Report, please visit www.spartnerships.com/texas-bond-package.
Disclaimer: The National Bond Report requires a major commitment on the part of Strategic Partnerships, Inc. to compile and update. It is highly valuable intellectual property. By purchasing the National Bond Report, you acknowledge that the information you are about to receive is covered by U.S. copyright law. Thus, distribution, reproduction, sharing, or otherwise giving access to any party outside of your organization, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. This includes posting the data to a public Internet site, list serve, or any other sharing mechanism. If you have any questions regarding these terms or the use of data from the National Bond Report, please contact Kirk Yoshida at 512-531-3927.