SPI is pleased to announce the availability of the Spring 2019 national bond report.
Since 2007, SPI has been the leading source for information on Texas local government bond elections. We now offer similar reports, twice a year, for other states.
Purchasing one or more of these reports entitles you to the following:
- A list of every public entity that called a bond election between December 2018 and May 2019 along with the dollar amount, project information details, and the election results
- A list of proposed upcoming bond elections under discussion for June 2019 and later, which will be delivered at the end of May 2019
These reports, which cover local government bond elections held in June 2018 through November 2018, are available for purchase with the following options:
- All states – Spring 2019 report only: $995
- All states – Spring & Fall 2019 reports: $1895
- All states – Annual subscription with monthly updates: $2995
- Individual states – Call Kirk Yoshida at 512-965-7999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote ($75 to $125 range per state)
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to view a sample report page, contact Kirk Yoshida at 512-531-3927 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: The National Bond Package requires a major commitment on the part of Strategic Partnerships, Inc. to compile and update. It is highly valuable intellectual property. By purchasing the National Bond Package, you acknowledge that the information you are about to receive is covered by U.S. copyright law. Thus, distribution, reproduction, sharing, or otherwise giving access to any party outside of your organization, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. This includes posting the data to a public Internet site, list serve, or any other sharing mechanism. If you have any questions regarding these terms or the use of data from the National Bond Package, please contact Kirk Yoshida at 512-531-3927.