Available NOW! Be the first to purchase a roadmap to BILLIONS of government funding from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) with this report.
Strategic Partnerships, Inc. (SPI), the nation’s premier B2G consulting and research firm, has created a navigational report for the ARPA. This report is an essential tool for sales teams selling to state, county, cities, school districts, and all other governmental entities. It is designed for easy ‘navigation’ and holds extremely valuable information about specific types of funding, rules for use, etc. The report provides specific information for accessing new funding for the industry verticals of technology, infrastructure, energy, healthcare, public safety, K-12, higher education, construction, and engineering.
Included in the report:
- Allocated amounts by funded entities, including states, counties, cities, school districts, universities and colleges, healthcare entities, etc;
- Description of the purpose of the funds, including allowable uses;
- Identification of the agency/entity responsible for the disbursement of funds;
- Time frame for when the funds may be spent;
- Strategy guidance for gaining rapid contracting approval; and
- Hyperlinked index by report section for easy access to specific content as well as links back to the corresponding section of the Act.
The report is now available through a password-protected report portal as a downloadable Adobe® pdf file with a follow-up 90-day update. A unique multi-use password will be emailed to those who have ordered and completed payment.
The report may be purchased for $675 by clicking on ‘Buy Now’ below.
If you encounter any difficulties purchasing through PayPal or require an alternate form of payment, please contact Laura Matisi at 512-531-3903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.