Government Affairs Services
The teams at SPI possess a wealth of knowledge, experience, and judgment gained from years of advocacy in the public sector. SPI’s government affairs consultants include individuals who served as elected officials, agency chiefs, political operatives, legislative executive staffers and policy experts. They have longstanding relationships with public officials, legislators, and regulators.
SPI’s longstanding relationships with clients distinguish the team from competitors.
Key Governmental Affairs/Communications/ PR Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Legislative representation and monitoring;
- Advice, counsel, and guidance;
- Development of communications strategy and oversight of plan implementation;
- Agency representation;
- Communications coordination, including public relations, media strategy, press placement, and media training;
- Assistance in drafting bills and amendments;
- Public Relations consulting; and
- Presentation Training for legislative hearings, public testimony, and agency meetings.
SPI’s Government Affairs/Communications/PR services result in an effective, coordinated approach for advancing public sector objectives.