SPI consultants have decades of experience and expertise that can translate into a competitive advantage for clients. The team’s extensive knowledge of government allows them to point clients to upcoming public-private partnership (P3) opportunities early. Meetings with C-level decision-makers and stakeholders are facilitated and teams are developed sometimes before others are aware of the opportunity.
SPI understands the nuances involved in structuring P3 engagements when alternative funding is required. They have a thorough understanding of ‘best practices’ for collaborative partnerships and have successfully demonstrated their value through success in various types of P3s.
SPI has represented an unprecedented group
of industry leaders for more than a decade.
SPI’s private sector public-private partnership consulting services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identification of upcoming P3 opportunities in all U.S. geographies and jurisdictions prior to public announcements;
- Positioning, introductions, and C-level meeting facilitation with decision-makers and stakeholders;
- Development of solution offerings, messaging, and capture strategy plans;
- Recommendations and vetting of teaming partners and subcontractors;
- Competitiveness analyses of other contenders; and
- Guidance and strategy for proposal development, oral presentation preparation, and Best and Final Offer (BAFO) guidance.
P3s are highly-complicated engagements involving multiple and diverse stakeholders. The partnerships created must survive in a political environment where communication is critical. It is important to work with experienced advisers who can facilitate the long-term, trusted relationships required to successfully deliver P3 contracts.
Strategic Partnerships, Inc. was founded by Mary Scott Nabers, a former elected official with an unparalleled understanding of the inner workings of government and decades of experience in accomplishing all types of government objectives for clients. Mary is a recognized P3 expert and the author of Collaboration Nation – How Public-Private Ventures Are Revolutionizing the Business of Government.