ACCOUNT TEAM | INTERN
Strategic Partnerships, Inc. (SPI) is a full-service, public-sector focused, consulting and research firm based in Austin, Texas. SPI specializes in government procurement consulting, governmental affairs services, and customized research. SPI is recognized as a pioneer in the business of partnering public and private entities for commercial purposes. To learn more about SPI, please visit www.spartnerships.com.
SPI is seeking one or more qualified candidates for a part-time intern position to support our Client Account Teams, communications/marketing initiatives, and administrative staff.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to organization
- Provide Internet-based research services to newsletter editor
- Routinely monitor a defined set of Web sites and enter information into a database that supports Client Account Teams
- Assist Client Account Teams with phone and Internet-based activities. Examples:
- Calling to coordinate/schedule meetings
- Perform phone interviews with an established interview guide
- Conduct Internet research with a specific goal
- Compile, synthesize, and present information needed to support the Client Account Team in fulfilling client obligations
- Deliver relevant information to the Client Account Team in various formats, including data visualizations, reports, and slide decks
- Work with the communications/marketing team to develop engaging and interactive ways to present government data, trends, and other information relevant to the trillion-dollar government marketplace.
- Perform other duties as assigned
PREFERRED TRAITS AND EDUCATION
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and execute process improvements
- Demonstrated commitment to high-quality customer service interactions and consistent quality outputs – at least six months of customer service experience
- Ability to solve logistical-related issues and address client issues on a pro-active basis
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time-management skills
- Solid Web-based and computer skills, particularly internet searches and MS Office
- Familiarity with data/information visualization and basic HTML
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail a brief cover letter describing your interest in the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject field of your email, please write Application for Account Team – Intern.