SPI’s Small Business Services
SPI is now offering an exclusive Fast Track engagement program for small companies interested in increasing revenues in the Trillion Dollar Government Marketplace.
Our services include market analysis, a customized opportunity pipeline, procurement strategy, sales coaching and guidance to provide a competitive advantage.
When it comes to capturing business, SPI’s consultants have a 20 year proven track record of success …and that experience provides clients a competitive advantage.
SPI’s Small Business Fast Track program includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Proven strategies to better pursue and capture lucrative contracts;
- Hands-on support that drives revenue;
- Contracting opportunities that match your company’s specific criteria;
- Established listings with cooperative purchasing programs;
- Network opportunities to engage you with more prime contractors;
- Premier sales coaching; and
- Anything else to capture more business!
SPI’s proven model allows clients to see opportunities before they are announced and then pursue new business with a competitive advantage. The team provides opportunity research, procurement strategy, sales guidance and government affairs counseling – along with everything else needed to be successful.
SPI’s Small Business offerings include, but are not limited, to the following areas:
- Training – Consultants are all veterans of the executive ranks of government and use their expertise to help clients increase government contracts and revenue.
- Procurement Consulting – Experts will cover a range of comprehensive procurement services, and every engagement is customized for specific needs.
- Customized Research – SPI’s team of experienced researchers will provide data and analysis for any objective. SPI has a 20-year reputation of success in gathering hard-to-come-by information. That information is customized to fit specific needs and objectives. The research team can accommodate even the most difficult research requests.
- Government Affairs – SPI’s government affairs services result in an effective coordinated approach for navigating political environments and regulatory issues.