The SPI team is known for its unique ability to successfully partner public and private entities.
Since 1995, Strategic Partnerships, Inc. (SPI) has served as a trusted partner to firms pursuing government contracts nationwide. SPI’s team follows a proven methodology for identifying and winning public sector business. The team can point to decades of experience and personal relationships at all levels of government. SPI’s strategists include former legislators, executives, elected officials, senior legislative staffers, budget and policy analysts, sector experts, and procurement consultants.
SPI’s unparalleled combination of experience, knowledge, relationships, and research provides clients with the competitive advantage necessary to win business in the difficult-to-navigate public sector marketplace.
For companies wishing to increase public sector
revenues, SPI is the perfect partner.
SPI offers procurement consulting services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strategy Development – SPI teams develop sales strategies that result in increased revenues. Every engagement is customized and guided by a detailed, results-oriented action plan specifically tailored to accomplish each client’s unique goals.
- Business Development – SPI teams operate as an extension of a clients’ business development efforts. Researchers identify and qualify upcoming opportunities and provide intelligence including project history, value, decision-maker backgrounds, potential competitors, budget timelines and more. Consultants and subject matter experts weigh in with advice, guidance, meeting facilitation, advocacy and assistance. Procurement teams use their vast professional and personal networks to help position clients and maintain long-term relationships with public officials and existing customers.
- Winning Proposals – SPI strategists guide clients through every step of the procurement process including development of winning proposals. Assistance is provided related to partner and subcontractor selections, proposal review, oral preparation, and BAFO negotiations.
- Advocacy – Consultants with decades of experience and credibility actively represent clients with public officials at every level of government.
- Networking – SPI consultants make introductions, attend events with clients, host special events and continually facilitate networking opportunities for clients.
SPI’s procurement consultants have helped clients find
and win billions of dollars in government contracts.
Interested in learning more about SPI’s procurement consulting?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org »