Texas A&M planning $49M renovation of Borlaug Crop Improvement Center
This renovation will create 24,000 square feet of leading-edge laboratories, 5,370 square feet of core lab facilities, and 3,300 square feet of computational lab space, which are needed by existing and new Texas A&M University faculty and the U.S. Department of Agriculture and Agricultural Research Service scientists.
- Exterior renovation of the Academic Building at Texas A&M.
- Phase II of The Gardens at Texas A&M.
- Dock improvements at the Texas A&M’s Galveston campus.
- Parking garage at Tarleton State University.
- Dorm renovation at West Texas A&M.
- Student Services Building and recreation center expansion at Texas A&M-Commerce.
- Nuclear Engineering Education Building for Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station.
- Physical plant projects and equipment replacement at various campuses and agencies.