The Strategic Partnerships, Inc. (SPI) team of experienced consultants and researchers provides companies that are new to U.S. public sector procurement with a road map to success.
New to public sector procurement?
The SPI Ignite crash course will put you on the fast track to capturing government contracts!
The U.S. public sector is an attractive multi-trillion-dollar marketplace. That’s good news, but the culture is unique and the competition fierce.
When it comes to capturing business, Strategic Partnerships, Inc. provides clients with a competitive advantage. Our SPI Ignite crash course will equip you with the research, strategy, training, and administrative tools you’ll need to be successful in the U.S. Public Sector Marketplace.
We provide our clients with:
- A comprehensive market analysis that includes, but is not limited to:
- Size of the market being pursued;
- Important government leaders, organizations, and industry groups;
- Competitors/teaming partners, including strengths and weaknesses;
- Best states and government jurisdictions for each client’s unique offerings; and
- Trends to watch, available project funding, and political mandates;
- An analysis of product or service offerings and, if applicable, suggestions on how to tweak them for optimum sales to the public sector;
- Public sector procurement training led by former government executives and decision makers;
- A specific Go-to-Market Strategy for each offering;
- Administrative support – handling registration, certifications, and more; and
- Expert guidance for ensuring successful meetings and presentations.
Upon completion, you’ll be positioned to sell to the US public sector with these guarantees:
- Comprehensive understanding of US public sector procurement;
- Identification of where to find government contracting opportunities and how to pursue them;
- Ability to engage with decision makers and elected officials;
- Significant reduction in sales cycles, effort, and resources; and
- Knowledge to successfully navigate the regulatory and political environment.