Lewisville ISD to solicit construction managers for $64M in capital projects
The district will begin the design process and bid package development with architects and solicit construction managers at risk for several projects including:
- The Colony High School Multi-Purpose Facility – $36.54 million.
- Technology, Exploration, and Career Center-East (TECC-E) Addition – $13.49 million.
- Bluebonnet Elementary School 20-Year Refresh – $10.52 million.
- Marcus High School Fine Arts Renovation – $1.54 million.
- Lamar Middle School Electrical Upgrades – $1.42 million.