SPI's Governmental Affairs experts are a bipartisan group with a penchant for details. They possess a wealth of knowledge, experience and judgment gained from years of advocacy in the public sector.
Senior Strategists include individuals who have served as: elected officials, agency chiefs, political operatives, legislative executive staffers, budget analysts and issue experts.
SPI's longstanding relationships with clients distinguish the team from competitors. Those in-depth relationships are founded on an unrivaled ability to understand clients' business needs and meld business objectives with political processes. Most of the firm's largest clients have SPI Consultants working on both Procurement and Government Affairs issues. The result is a coordinated approach.
Key governmental affairs services offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Legislative representation
- Legislative monitoring
- Advice, counsel and guidance
- Development of strategy and oversight of plan
- Agency representation
- Communications coordination - public relations, media strategy, press placement and media training
- Bridging of business and politics - SPI adapts business objectives to the political process
- Assistance in drafting of bills and amendments
- Presentation training for legislative hearings, public testimony and agency meetings. Our experts advise on content and delivery, based on first-hand appearances before a variety of government forums.
For more information contact the SPI Sales Team